Wordful is on a quest to discover the words, writing and messaging that can attract, engage and enchant people to your brand, blog or business. I approach this 3 ways about this:
- Advice: You’ll get tips on how to get more love and trust from your audience through small but powerful changes in your thinking and writing style.
- News: I’ll find you the latest updates on the people, blogs and brands who are doing it right (or not!).
- Editorial: Get a perspective that’s different than your average copywriter or marketer.
About Charles Bohannan
I am a writer and editor by design, and also a qualitative web marketer. My work has included roles as Internet marketing developer for a travel company in Alaska, editor-in-chief of a college newspaper, associate editor for a space-advocacy organization and materials publisher for a cancer research center.
I’m from the Big Island of Hawaii and now I live in San Francisco. I’m also madly in love with (and married to) a beautiful woman with whom we share spectacular children.
I love all things surfing. Running is kinda cool, too, but nowhere close to surfing. I am also a pescatarian.
Disclosure and Disclaimer
I am was the marketing communications guy for Getaround, a peer-to-peer car sharing startup. The ideas and opinions you read here aren’t those of my employer, but I’d be lying if I said I’m a completely different person at work.
Connect with Me
- Click here to get free updates of my content.
- Click here to follow me on Twitter.
- Click here to like my Facebook page.
- Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn